Help in customizing blog page and image wrap colors

Good evening!

I´ve been trying to customize some aspects of my website which are annoying me, but I´m failing to be able to do so, even after extensive search in the forums.

  1. First of all, how can I change the black color of the borders at the right and left of each of my portfolio image to the same dark grey color of the background of the text below the image? Example: http://www.joseramos.com/portfolio-image/channeling-the-gods/

  2. The same for the main blog page - how can I change the color at the right and left of each image to the same dark grey below? Example - http://www.joseramos.com/blog/

  3. How can I do the same for each individual blog page top image? Example http://www.joseramos.com/nisi-medium-grad-filter-review/

  4. Finally, is there a way to not have this black left and right border and force the theme to expand the images on the blog (and only the blog), so that there´s no black border at the left and right?

Thanks!

Hello @jmlramos,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to make necessary changes:


/*css to change portfolio and blog image background color*/

.entry-thumb {
    background-color: #121212;
}

/*css to change image width on blog pages */

.blog .entry-thumb img {
    width: 100% !important;
}


Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.