Help eliminating space in ethos

Hi,

I’m needing to eliminate space between the image slider and the bottom of the grey page title bar, in addition to eliminating space from the top of the widget section. The image below is what I’d like it to look like. here is my current staging site: http://new.southernoregonfamily.com

Hi @rvpcindy,

Thanks for writing in.

Add this in your custom CSS:

.x-main.left{
    margin-top: -82px;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

That actually doesn’t work. It shows that it works in the preview mode, but when I save it and view it on the home page, it does not display the CSS changes. it does not seem to be saving the code when I click “SAVE” at the bottom. When I go back to view the custom CSS area, the code is no longer there.

There seems to be a bug in the saving of Custom page CSS.

Hi,

You can try this code instead.

.home p:empty {
    display:none;
}

.home .entry-content {
    margin-top: 0;
}

.home .x-container.main:before {
       top: -25px;
}

You may add it in X > Launch > Options > CSS

If that doesn’t help, kindly provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.