Help! Dropdown menus not working

Please help fix my dropdown menus, they’re not working in X after an update. They work fine with other themes.

Thanks

Hi @englishphoto,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the dropdown menus of your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @englishphoto,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials. I went ahead and checked your site dashboard. It seems that you have not installed the required plugin that is Cornerstone plugin because of the drop-down menu is not working properly. I would also suggest you validate your theme with your license key and then install the Cornerstone plugin to fix the drop-down menu.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks, I get this message; Unable to install Cornerstone. Destination folder already exists. /home/greatb10/public_html/englishphotographer/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/

Hello @englishphoto,

It seems that the Cornerstone plugin was not installed properly at your server. I have deleted the Cornerstone plugin with the help of Advanced File Manager plugin after that reinstall and activated the Cornerstone plugin for you. Please check your site, the drop-down menu is working fine now.

Thanks

That’s excellent, thank you very much!

Hi @englishphoto,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.