Help! cat update site

Hey guys I cant update my websites, do I need to update the Wordpress to the latest version? I was going to wait a few days to find put if there are any issues.

this is what i see…

Hello @LucyKeile,

Thanks for writing in! This issue usually be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Increasing PHP Memory Limit
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I deactivate the Siteground SG Optimizer and it works now. Does this mean I wont be able to use the optimizer anymore? Are we all good to update to the new WP?

Hello @LucyKeile,

If that is the case, you were having some caching issue which is normal right after doing site updates. This means that every after updates, you need to clear all your plugin caches so that the latest version of the code is loaded and not the old cached version. You may reactivate your SiteGround SG Optimizer. Just make sure to clear the cache first and then test your site again.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.