No matter what page I try to open with cornerstone…I simply get this splash screen.
Worked great until I updated.
I turned off all plugins - same result.
HELP!
No matter what page I try to open with cornerstone…I simply get this splash screen.
Worked great until I updated.
I turned off all plugins - same result.
HELP!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Did you check your .htaccess file to see if there are any alternations? It should look like follows (https://codex.wordpress.org/htaccess).
Also try re-generating your permalinks settings. To do that, head over to Settings -> Permalinks section and set the option Postname and save the changes.
If you’re using any caching plugins, make sure to purge your server cache before testing your site again.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.