HELP - Blog entries not showing on blog page (Ethos)

Although there are lots of post pages created, I can’t get them to show on the blog page. Nothing shows on the right sidebar either. How do I fix this?
http://janitorialjumpstart.com/blog

TIA

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I believe nothings showing up is because you filtered the index page with non-existing category. Please navigate to Theme Options > Ethos and turn off the FILTERABLE INDEX option or filtered it with a correct ID of your categories.

Cheers!

Thanks so much. That was exactly it. Do you know how to make the right sidebar come back on this page. It showed up before I changed the setting you suggested however there was nothing that showed under the titles.

Hi There,

Navigate to Theme Options > Layout and Design set the CONTENT LAYOUT to Content Left, Sidebar Right.

Then navigate to Theme Options > Blog and set the LAYOUT to Use Global Content Layout

Cheers!