Hello - Menu block style

Hello, I was wondering if you can help me change the menu to this block style (picture attached).

Somehow, the site changed to this and I don’t know how it happened, I did a little tinkering around and it got changed to that it may of been. But presently it reverted back to the way it was, after a couple of other changes it may of been.

I’ve looked through uber menu, but can’t see how to change the menu to the block style.

Be thankful for help,

Thanks,

Victor

Hi Victor,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

ok, Thanks, it is: www.raptureofthebride.com - Thanks, Victor

Hello @GodisHoly88888888,

Thanks for sharing website URL. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to make necessary changes:

.ubermenu.ubermenu-main {background-color: #65120f; border: 1px solid #000;}

.ubermenu .ubermenu-column {border-right: 1px solid #000;}

.ubermenu .ubermenu-column:last-child {border-right: none;}

Thanks.

Thanks, that totally worked good some-how it may of been/or it just worked good :slight_smile: God Bless, Victor :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, Victor. God bless. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.