Hello ! in the bottom image i have created a design of product and applied the looper but i want that if the title or description length is more than that doesn't affect the bottom line

hello ! in the bottom image i have created a design of product and applied the looper but i want that if the title or description length is more than that doesn’t affect the bottom line(the icons and the learn more ) i just want that the bottom elements is fixed and should visible in a single line like in the second image.

Hi Ketan,

Thanks for reaching out.
You need to set the height equal for the above section as described in the following thread.

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail of One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

i m not able to find any solution in the above thread . can you please give me particular solution for my issue.

Hi Ketan,

In your case, custom code is required, and that is beyond the scope of Theme Support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.