Hello - Footer height adjustment

Hello, I’m trying to adjust the footer height at: www.raptureofthebride.com, but unable, I’d like to make the footer height at maybe 400px, it is currently at 500px.

I changed the code to 400px in Global CSS (Customizer) but still a no go.

Be thankful for help,

Thanks,

Victor

Hi Victor,

Please find this custom CSS:

.x-colophon.top {
    min-height: 500px;
}

And change to this:

.x-colophon.top {
    padding: 30px 0;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi Thanks, I think the code may of adjusted the height a little bit, should be ok – any chance to lower the bottom part of the footer a little bit? I tried a code for that on my own, but it didn’t adjust I don’t think.

If not no worries, everything now is good/decent. I may have to add a little height to the top of the footer though, to make it look a little better — if I can get the bottom to shrink a bit that would be good.

I tried:
.x-colophon.bottom { padding: ?px 0; } it may of been, but was a no-go it may of been. (don’t remember the # or #'s with the ? with the px)

Blessings,

Victor

Hi @GodisHoly88888888,

You can use this code below:

.x-colophon.bottom{
    padding: 5px 0;
} 

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.