Headlines not showing on posts?

Hi there–

Have a new one for you. My post headlines are not appearing on my post pages, and I can’t figure out why.

I exported all of my posts from the “old” site and imported them to my staging site. Here’s an example of a post that was imported: http://collaborative-staging.com/collaborative_migration/2017/08/29/introducing-branch-alliance-educator-diversity/.

The featured image appears, though it’s aligned oddly, and the headline does not appear.

Here’s a test post I set up: http://collaborative-staging.com/collaborative_migration/2017/09/11/post-new-website/.

On that one, the image appears as horizontally expected, though much higher up on the page than I thought it would. Still, no headline.

Any advice you guys can give me on this one?

Thank you, as always!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please add the following CSS rule into your Customizer, Custom > Edit Global CSS area.

.entry-title {
    color: #000000;
}

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you need further help!

Sorry, this worked! I wasn’t sure if I was going to have a followup, but I don’t think that I do right now, after all. Thank you much!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.