Headline text in pro header not responsive

Friday, October 6, 2017

Hello.
I am having some problems with the version of Pro I downloaded a couple days ago (a new purchase). The information in the forum seems geared more for Cornerstone as I peruse for help with a responsive headline in Pro’s header builder.

Further, I am seeing a couple thin white lines crossing horizontally over the background image of my page. These lines appear to be boundaries of some kind, but I cannot find a way to eliminate them. I did add some CSS code that I gleaned from a previous report of this problem, which actually fixed it then. But the same code does nothing to the similar problem now using the latest Pro version. These white lines only seem to appear on desktop monitors. I don’t see them on my laptop. And this lines are NOT part of the background image I am using.

Thanks for helping.

DanielBoes

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in, and I’d love to check the issue you’re currently getting. Would you mind providing the URL that has this issue? And in case I need to check your setup and content, you may provide your login credentials in a secure note as well :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials and sorry for the delay, I did check your site but I could not find the thin white lines that you’re referring to? I check it on Chrome and Firefox but to no avail, please provide us screenshot of the thin line and let us know what machine and browser you’re in so we can try to replicate it.

The headline on the header of your site is responsive, have you already figured this out? Please see this screen-cast.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

I think I found the issue. It appeared to be a boarder between sections that I don’t think I put there. I zeroed the boarder (and removed the color) and it went away.
I would not mind if you could give me some direction regarding responsive text, though. I’ve been working on headers and footers using Pro theme. The headline text you have in the Hero template is perfectly responsive all the way down to the cell phone screen size. But any headline text I place in a footer I design from scratch is not responsive at all. I’ve scoured the CSS using Chrome’s “Inspect” feature, but I can’t find anything useful for solving my issue.

URL: unleashthelion.org --see the footer containing the copyright text and the page links. Notice that the image is responsive.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Glad you have sorted out the border issue.

This is the value of the font size: calc(4vw + 1em)
This following might help:
https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/func_calc.asp
https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_units.asp

We can see those value on the Text Tab > Font size. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6DjZIJPT

Hope this helps.