Headline/Subhealine on the same line

Is there a way to put the headline and the subhealine both on the same line instead of one below the other?

Hi @mcostales84,

Thanks for reaching out!

To align the headline and subheadline of the same line, please go to customize tab of your headline element and add the CSS code below.

$el .x-text-content-text-primary{
  float: left;
  margin-right: 5px !important;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks but that code is not working. Check this page https://mannyc1.sg-host.com/, on the footer, first column, I want to put the contact information like O: 407.647.2346

Hi @mcostales84,

I don’t see the code applied to the headline maybe there’s a cache issue. I suggest that you clear your 3rd party cache plugins and also the Pro cache style by going to Pro > Settings then locate the System section and you can see the clear style cache button.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Credentials added. Thanks

Hi @mcostales84,

I have added and updated the code in your first headline element in the footer, just replicate it to the other headline elements.

Backend:

Front-end:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks!

Hi @mcostales84,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.