Headline not Responsive

Hi There,

I am working on a page and can not seem to get the Headline Element to be Responsive. I have looked through the posts on here and I really don’t understand the problem.

I have the font set as “rem” as the base font size and the title and sub-title size. I have added a responsive text setting in the selector .responsive-header and then have placed in in the class of the Headline responsive-header and still nothing.

I have even tried using code that I have found through the posts here out of desperation, but still nothing.

The only thing I am unsure of is if having the root font settings in ‘px’ instead of ëm" is somehow affecting it, but to be honest I also changed all that to see and still had no luck.

I will add the URL hopefully that helps you.

Please Help!

Nicky

I think I have it sorted, I changed all the fonts to em - and after serveral goes it seems to be working.

I am a little confused though, I thought that rem was the preferred setting for responsive test. What is the reason it was not working using rem?

Hey Nicky,

Thanks for writing in! It’s good to know that you have figured out a way to resolved your issue. To fully explain to you how the responsive typography works out, using rem and em, and the scaling and stepped responsive typography in the theme, please check out this changelog:
https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-5-1-0

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.