Headline graphic behind text

Hi, im trying to created a layered effect with an image behind the text of a headline. Im attempting to do this with the usage of the graphic in the headline. I can’t seem to get the graphic to lay under the text without the text moving as well. I’ve tried this by changing each elements z-index, but to no avail. Is there a way to do this?

This is the layout with the graphic inside of Pro:

This is the layout im attempting to achieve:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there,

You might need to add a custom CSS to achieve this.

Kindly provide the link to the page that you are currently working on so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response! I was able to achieve the layout by adding the image as a background image to the row instead of using the graphic for the headline.

Thank you!

1 Like

Glad to hear you managed to get it sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.