Hi, I need a headline for my blogpage.
How can I add a headline before the recent posts?
Thx for help
Andre
Hi, I need a headline for my blogpage.
How can I add a headline before the recent posts?
Thx for help
Andre
Hi Andre,
Please to go X > Launch > Options > Integrity > Blog Options > Blog Title.
Hope this helps.
Hi, thx for the quick answer. Pls see the screenshot: http://ctrlv.in/974309
I added a title, but it doesn´t appears on my blogpage.
Regards
Andre
Hi there,
Sorry for the confusion, as you are using the Pro theme the headline functionality is not available. The headline which can be set from the options is available only for legacy default headers which are not built by header builder.
Our development team is working to have a solution regarding this somehow by introducing a new headline element or other means which is discussed here:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-pro-known-issues/203
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.