Headline Elements in V2

How do these work?
It says H1 but the text output looks like


The tag name is to give you fine tuned control for SEO purposes, but you’ll still need to set the font size directly on the element.

I have the same issue. Since the last cornerstone update, the size fiel seems to be taken into accoutn, but not the tag. My setup in the customizer uses a specific font for Headings H tags. since cornerstone update, I need to specify the tags in HTML directly in the Text field. What’s the point of a headline element and its tag field, if in the end you end up writing the html tag your self in order for the right font defined in customizer to be actually used?

Thanks for the help, I have numerous headline V2 element in place I’d like to avoid to manually replace them all

1 Like

Ok got it. You can set your own font templates going into templates6> font in cornerstone, and choose your desired font. Go bak to your headline V2 element, and in the text section and font family field, pick whatever font template name you defined in the previous step.

Yes I still find their choice on this to be strange, but I think once they have the templating in place everything will make more sense. For now use a standard text element and put the heading tags in there.

Hey Guys,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.