Headline container shrinks on mobile - how to fix?

Hi,
I cannot figure out why headline on mobile sort of jumps above container with see-through background compared to tablet (no difference in setup I can find):

Here is tablet view:

Help!
Irina

Hello Irina,

Thanks for writing in! You are having this issue because you have added this custom inline element CSS in the container element.

@media (max-width: 568px){
  $elx-bar-container {
    border-right: 0;
    margin-top: -82px;
  }
}

Please remove the inline element CSS code and test your header again. If you cannot find the code, please provide us access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Peter,
I left you secure note - thank you!
Irina

Hello Irina,

Thanks for sharing the login details. I went ahead and checked your header settings, You need to go to the Header —>Bar 2—>Contact —>Customize—>Element CSS.
Header-Mobile-Optimized-Front-Page-Header-Builder-Pro

You need to remove this code or comment the margin-top code and then clear your browser cache then check again.

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Thank you!! Worked really well!

Last question about minor adjustment of extra space above title on mobile. How to make this space smaller?

Thanks again!
Irina

Hello Irina,

It seems that you have set the container margin for all the screen sizes, I would suggest you go to the Custom Header—>Bar 2—>Container —>Design —>Margin—>Click on Top —>Set the Margin top as “0” for the small screen.

Header-Mobile-Optimized-Front-Page-Header-Builder-Pro (3)

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.