Headline centering issue on mobile

Hello, I’m having issues with getting my headline and CTA button on my header image to center on mobile devices. They’re centered on desktop and tablet just not mobile (480px and smaller).

Thanks!

Hi @RoseA19,

Thank you for writing in, please inspect the ROW where the headline and CTA are placed and set that ROW’s Text Align option to center.

If that did not work, since your site is under coming soon mode, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers,

The row text is set to center so I’ll send you my site login info to see if you can figure out what is going on!

Hi @RoseA19,

Are you referring to this part and the button below it?

It is off center because of padding and margin added both on row, column and headline element. See this:

Since the space left for the headline and button is not enough, it overflows on the designated container thus it is off center. Since you intend it to be center on all screen views, please inspect the ROW and COLUMN. Set left and right margin and padding to zero. Do the same for headline element.

Hope this helps.

Yes that fixed the problem. Thanks!

You’re welcome, Rose.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.