Headline 1 not appearing

Our H1 headline is not appearing.

We’ve used a Service Hero component and while the body text pulls through, there is no header (the header should be Tech Recruitment.)

As you can see in the component we added: {{dc:param:headlinetext}} to headline text. Oddly, it seems to work for body text: {{dc:param:body1content}}.

As you can see on our website, the headline isn’t appearing…

Hey Ben,

Thanks for reaching out!

It is hard for us to create a conclusion for your problem based on the screenshot you provided. That being said, it would be best to share with us your admin credentials. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL in problem

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc, I’ve added the note!

Hey Ben,

You have nested the component up to a 3rd level. There must be something missing in between. I just cannot pinpoint which of the 2nd level components you are using. I am only seeing this:

• See the secure note for the link

Thanks.

Hi Ruenel,

Really sorry but your reply doesn’t make any sense to me, I’m not very good at Wordpress! Can you please fix it for us?

Thanks

I also don’t think what you mentioned is the issue. Service Hero is the component and it has H1 RWD, that doesn’t explain why it’s not appearing: image

Hello Ben,

You have inserted an incorrect dynamic text.

It should be something like: {{dc:p:headlinetext}}.

And if you want to display the post title, the dynamic content should be: {{dc:post:title}}.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.