Hi,
From where I can set the default size of Headings in Pro?
Thanks
Hi,
From where I can set the default size of Headings in Pro?
Thanks
Hey There,
Thanks for writing in! You can adjust all the font sizes in Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Typography. Please check out our changelog to understand how the font sizes and responsive typography works.
https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-1-0
Hope this helps.
I don’t seem to find that there. I don’t understand the changelog. Where’s this in options?
Thank you,
Regards,
Alex
Hello Alex,
Thanks for updating thread. 
I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look to navigate typography section of Pro Theme. Please take a look. https://screencast.com/t/94736ME2
To learn more about the various options available in typography section, my colleague shared changelog page URL wherein our developers have explained in details various font size options that’s available at mouse click. I suggest you to please go through once and you should get the gist of the terms as it’s well explained. https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-1-02
Thanks.
Hi,
Thank you!
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.