Headings not working as i expect

Hi,
In Theme Options there is a button called ‘Typography’ where I can set the body font and the heading font.

I have set Roboto as body and PT Sans as Heading

When I make a page with the pagebuilder, however, only the page title shows up in my heading font. When I add a ‘heading’ block to my layout it shows it by default as roboto.

I can ‘Apply Preset’ but it overrides it with a thicker version of roboto.

What am i missing?

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! When you add a text or a headline element, you must also select “Heading” as the font family because by default, it will use inherit and inherit settings will be taken from the body content. This is why Roboto is used and not the one you have set as your Heading.

Hope this make sense. Please let us know how it goes.

thanks! That works for me

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.