Headings not picking template settings

Hello,

My Heading settings are not correlating to each other. Look at home page and see H1 (at the very top) where it says "Bringing Warmth to the Future of Money: https://thebridgeofblockchain.com/

Even though I’ve copied the home page as a template on to another page: https://thebridgeofblockchain.com/coins-tokens/, the heading does not look the same. Can someone help me make all the headings look like the home page?

Thank you

Hi There,

Upon checking your home page, I could see that the Bringing Warmth to the Future of Money headine is <h2> tag and the headline on the Coins tokens page is <h1.

Could you please change the Heading Level and Looks like are the same on both pages?

Let us know how it goes!

Hello - Thanks for your reply, but there is something weird about how the code is rendering because I have even saved the home page top section as a template and inserted that, and if you check my attached picture from both pages, you will see that the headings settings are exactly the same for both.

When I see this post rendered the entire image does not show up on the two pics. I hope you can see the images in their entirety as that will show you I have all the headings settings exactly the same.

Thank you for taking another look,
Bridget

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hello Bridget,

Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing this issue because on this page, https://thebridgeofblockchain.com/coins-tokens/, the Cryptocurrency Rocket Tools plugin is overriding the font settings. If you could temporarily disable this plugin and you will see that you have the same heading settings.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.