Headings font is not using font from Template section

I specified Khand google font for my navigation and headings inside the Fonts Template section.
However, when I inspect the page, it is listing Lato. I saw this on another site I was building. I had specified Roboto but it kept loading Lato.

What should I check to see if I can get Khand to load and not use Lato.

thanks

I actually just solved this issue. But I think it might be a bug as well.

To get my font to load:

  1. Disabled the font manager in Typography theme options.
  2. Saved the settings.
  3. Then enabled font manager.
  4. Saved settings.

I saw immediately in the page builder preview that the Khand font was loading.

Hi there,

I was going to suggest you exactly what you have done. Yes, our development team are going to release a fix regarding this, but for now, if you see such cases the way around is to turn FOnt Manager off. Then turn it on again.

Thank you.

Thank you! This was driving me nuts :slight_smile:

Hey,

You are welcome :slight_smile: