Headings change to bold

Hi,

I have been updating my homepage in cornerstone today and after publishing the changes all my headings throughout the page have changed to bold, even headings in elements I did not even make any changes to. For now I have restored my previous backup as the page looked terrible and I did not know how to correct this issue. I looked in the customisation area and ensured the weight of the font for headings were on regular, which it was.

Please let me know what I need to do to solve this issue.
Many thanks in advance,
Naomi :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Please kindly go to X > Launch > Templates > Fonts and add the proper font for your headings.

Then go to X > Launch > Options > Typography and turn off the font manager and save the settings. Then turn that on again and set the font of the heading to be the heading from the template manager. There you can also fine tune the headings code.

After that save the settings and you will have no problems regarding the extra bold stuff you saw before.

Needless to say that you need to have the theme version 5.2.2 and Cornerstone version 2.1.3 installed.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.