Heading Sizes after updating

Hello. I have a questions related to heading size after updating. I Updated Wordpress, Cornerstone, and X-Theme. After the update all of the headings become VERY large.

To fix it, all I did was to resave each page, and the headings were restored to the expected size. Has anyone else reported it? Also, will this be a one-time thing, or is likely to happen continually upon updates? Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Due to features gap between old and new versions, there are changes in the naming where some settings where saved. Hence, it has to be resaved in order for the settings be saved in new naming. But it rarely happens since the theme has internal migration feature for existing configurations. In your case, maybe it fails to migrate the settings due to unknown causes. Maybe we’ll need to check that too.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.