Headers Response

When making my browser window smaller, my header stacks like in the attached image. I have been trying to customize it so that when it gets to that width the social icons disappear. They do disappear when the headers get just a little smaller than what is in the image. I just need the header to not stack like this. Thoughts? Thanks.

northtexas.ag

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The responsive break point having certain width. Its targets different device width.
As I can see you have a long menu items thats why it stacks in a certain points. To manage it you can add custom css.
Please send us your website URL so that we can suggest you the css code. Or you can manage the menu items by decreasing the gaps or you can remove few items, it will fix your issue too.

Thanks

http://northtexas.ag

Hi There,

Please turn off your Bar’s Wrap Children option, so the containers/columns would not be wrapped.


Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.