Headers not displaying on assigned pages

Hi, the website has stopped displaying headers on certain assigned content pages. This is not happening on every content page, just home and company pages. I have removed sitewide custom css with no effect. I have not added or updated any plugins recently. Can you please check?

Hello @fevcap,

Thanks for reaching out. I have checked your site and I can see the header on your homepage and on the company page.

It could just be some caching issue. Please do clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your header settings and conditions. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works


Hi, Thanks for your response. I cleared out my browser cache, no change. There is a header visible on home and company pages, but it is not the assigned header. I have checked the conditions and they appear to be correct but I must have done something wrong because they simply won’t display as assigned. I

Actually - I found the problem. I had set the conditions for the blog header to “Page” and it was overwriting the header conditions on the home page and the Company pages. I hope I did not waste too much of your time!

Hey @fevcap,

We are glad you’ve figured the cause of the issue and able to resolve it.
Thank you very much for letting us know.


This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.