Headers, Content, Footers, Theme Options... Nothing is working

http://f1a.c55.mwp.accessdomain.com

Only a temporary domain!

None of the features (headers etc) are working. Only the loading graphic is displayed and remains. I have added the following to the wp-config file:
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Help please. I have to obviously get everything working pronto or I’ll require a refund.
Thanks,
Kia

Error that appears in the console:
cs.js:33460 - Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input

Hello @swiss.bake.user,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I can see that Theme options, Header and Footer builder are not working properly. After reviewing the site configurations I ended up checking the PHP version. I can see that you are using incompatible version of PHP 5.6.30. I suggest you to get in touch with Media Template support team (assuming you are hosted with MT, as I can see in the backend) to upgrade PHP. As of now the suggested version to run WordPress is 7.2 or greater. https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Please let us know if upgrading PHP solves the problem you are facing with Header and Footer builder, Theme Options panel.

Thanks.

I’m afraid your advise isn’t accurate. I did give a clue with the console error. The server is running out of memory because of the obscenely large ‘cs.js’ file stored within /themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js.

I have now compressed the js and the x pro admin is now fully working.

Is it possible that in future this file is compressed? There is no need for it to be so large. I reduced the size by 45.33%, down to 1630kb!

Hi There,

Thanks for the confirmation and valuable information!
We will keep this in mind for consideration!

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.