Headers and footers export

Hi XPro team,

I am currently in a very uncomfortable situation. I have started the development of a network site for one of my clients with XPro.

They are a group of hotels and spas, and basically, the root network site is their main portal and each network site is a subsite for a hotel/spa.

Now, I have created nice headers and footers for the portal site here: and I need to reproduce the headers and footers for each subsite (changing logos and menus).

Now, doing that manually is a real pain, because of the level of interactions I have already programmed in the original headers and footers (menus and buttons have javascript interactions, popovers, booking engines, etc).

Could you please let me know how to export/import headers and footers?

My problem is that I currently have only 4 weeks to deliver 4 websites and I cannot afford to take that much time to recreate the headers and footers manually.

I would be happy to be a guinea pig to test those import/export functionalities as you announced it was in the pipelines, even as a beta tester at this stage, but I really need access this functionality ASAP in order to deliver for my clients.

Otherwise if you have a solution to export/import the data directly in the database to move around in the different network tables, I’d be fine with that, but I need to have a fast solution.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

PS. Great work on the Xpro theme and Apex, they are both exciting tools!

Hi There,

Yes, this will be part of a future release. Unfortunately, this is not available yet. We’re sorry for the inconvenience but as of the moment we have to redo in on another site to duplicate the same header. Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.