Hello:
I am trying to adjust the header of my site. I am using the icon stack and the menu bar was underneath the logo and now it is showing up on the top of the homepage. Not sure why?
It only happens when I put the header on inline instead of "Stacked. I have put it on "stacked"for the moment because I don’t like the way the site looks when it is inline.
Hi There,
Please edit your logo image. It has too much white space above and below it. It is way more than necessary and it is compromising your inline and stacked layout.
Once you have done that, set again your logo, set your header to inline and adjust the top link spacing parameter on X | Theme Options | Header.
Let us know how it goes.
Thank you
I have removed the white space. What “top Link” should I be adjusting??

Hi There,
Upon checking your website your logo was not fixed. Maybe there was a misunderstood.
I have edited your image and uploaded for you now.
I also have adjusted the NAVBAR TOP LINK ALIGNMENT (PX)
Hope it helps!
Your awesome! Tks.
You are welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.