Header works not correct on Safari and IE11

My Header is working fine under Edge, Chrome and Firefox.

But the Header does not work correct under Safari and IE11 the top Image is not displayed correct.
I use Version 1.1.1 of Pro with Wordpress 4.8.
The Website is only under www.rotlaubbuech.ch if you like to check.

Thank you for your help.

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hi John

I made a secret note to the post …

Please inform me as soon as you didn’t Need it anymore so I can disable the account.

Hi there,

In this kind of setup where an element is needed to be in the center, then you header bar flex layout should be set to row, then the container’s layout is set to column (the setup was bar as column and container as row). Then the direction should be center-center. I went ahead and changed it to that setup and it’s now working. Please check it again.

Thanks!