Header widgets always display

Hi - I am trying to add content to either side of my logo in the header. I’m not sure if I can accomplish this, but I’d like it to look something like this image below. I’ve added columns to the topbar to accomplish the same thing for that content, but don’t know how to work

Also, is it possible to add the social links to a different area of the site? I’d like to pop them into one of the topbar columns.

The website is https://brandwidthu.com/.

Thanks!

Hey,

It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

I did it before by creating a child theme, but I can’t seem to find the thread with the instructions on what to do to that child theme. I think cut code out of the footer and replaced it in the header or functions file. It works on this site: http://kineticcontent.com/.

Hi there,

The Logo section and header section of the theme is available in:

wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_brand.php

You will need to copy the file with the same URL structure to your Child Theme and add necessary code before and after the logo to achieve the effect you like.

The implementation of the customization is outside of our support scope.

Thank you for your understanding.

Why don’t you upgrade to X Pro - this can be done real simple

That’s a good one too, you can upgrade to Pro and use the header builder. But it always depends on personal preference :wink:

1 Like