Header Widget - Issue with Aligning Embedded Maps

Hello,
I’m using the Integrity Stack and 2 header widgets are active. In the 2nd header widget I have location details and 2 embedded maps split into 2 columns. The maps are not aligning in the 2nd column correctly.
URL: http://managetopia.apps-1and1.net/
This is current layout - I’ve marked the 1st map in read that needs to be aligned left:

I have tried several ways to fix the problem with the header widget code and also adding new CSS in the global file, but nothing seems to work.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,
Cara

Hi Cara,

Its the column margin that is causing the issue.

To fix it, you can add an inline style to your column with margin-right:0;

eg.

[column type="1/2" style="margin-right:0;"] Place your content in here. [/column]

Hope that helps

Paul, you’re a star!
It works perfectly. Thanks a million

We’re delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!