Header Under Menu

We are using pro on www.jeremygorham.com and we want our header images/videos to start after the menu not under our menu. How do we get our menus to “push” our headers down further?

I actually figured that part out, but I want the green solid bar behind the navigation menu. Does this have to be done with css?

Hi There,

You hav 2 Bars right now.

You dont need the first bar. Please delete it.

Hope it helps

Well, I want it to appear solid under the nav bar and then it go to transparent…

Hi There,

So you will do a different approach.

Remove this first bar you have with no menu and duplicate the second one where you have the menu.

The first bar that will start over the slider transparent, you will set position absolute static.

Set the second bar to be sticky and have a delayed reveal. This recreates the general effect minus the transition of the colors all happening inline.

Hope that helps

I actually dont like the animation of the reveal, but I was able to get where I wanted because of you. How it is now is the look I was going for. Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.