Header to body gap remove;

Hi. Can I please have some assistance in removing the small white gap between the header/menu and the next gen slider, i.e. the first item in the body.

www.richardcostin.com

Also, how would I be able to set the content to full width on small mobile devices?

Many thanks in advance,
Richard.

Hi Richard,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

p:empty {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi Jade, thanks for the help.

The gap is now gone but there is an ugly problem with the fixed menu when scrolled down as you will see in the video I link to below.

Also the slider still has a white gap either side one mobile as I show in the video too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k3zavki4gu8d5s/xThemeGapsMenu.mov?dl=0

Many thanks again,
Richard.

Hi Richard,

I can’t seem to replicate the issue shown in the video.

Would you mind providing your admin details in a Secure Note so that we can check it?

Thank you.