Header text placement

Hi there–

I’ve got a minimum height set on the header on my inner pages here: http://collaborative-staging.com/edfuel/research-and-tools/blueprint-for-success/. How can I get the the h1 that’s in the middle there to float to the center?

Know that the challenge I have is with pages that have headlines such as http://collaborative-staging.com/edfuel/services/capacity-building-engagements/, which break to a second line. I’m using margin and padding to place them, but then the ones that break to a second line end up sitting differently.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi there,

If you are using that first section on all pages you can add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

#x-section-1 {
    display: flex;
    flex-flow: column wrap;
    justify-content: center
}

I think the code above will solve the second problem too.

Thank you.

Super! As always, thank you, Christopher. You guys have been great since I started using X in a variety of projects.

You’re welcome.