Header Text Not Wrapping / Flowing to Next Line

Hi there,

This is probably super simple and I am sure I’ve done it somehow before - but I cannot work out how to make my larger text in the header automatically move to the next line.

In the normal website columns as the screen gets smaller the text just moves to the next line - but in the header (and also footer) this doesn’t seem to be the case.

You can see what I mean by the text just continuing along like there isn’t a change in screen size.

I have stepped text on, and works fine throughout the website and the header - but it still isn’t wrapping.

I have checked Wrap, and Overflow, and changed various Flexbox options to attempt to get this working, all to no avail.

I am not using any Custom CSS here and the website doesn’t have any plugins to conflict with it as this is a new site - and the very first step of starting on the site - the header.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks, Tom.

Hello Tom,

Thanks for writing to us.

Sometimes it is not possible to investigate your issue by just a screenshot. I tried to access your page by the given password but unfortunately, it is not working on my end. In order to help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Updated thanks.

Hello Tom,

To get your issue resolve, please do the following:

Hope this makes sense.

Amazing! Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.