Header Templates not loading correctly

Hi everyone.

For some reasons, when starting from scratch or loading templates from design cloud, it loads incorrectly, missing fonts, letter spacing etc…
Like if there was missing code lines. Idk really but I need help! For any template and even from scratch, its like also I don’t have a proper height space for the header to display correctly.

Look the screenshots

Help!!

Thank you!
This is what it should look like:

This is what it looks like:…

Hi,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Hi Paul.

I dont understand tho.

Its a new install from a week ago…
Non CND, No cache plugin… like brand new website…

and i can’t access my database to my server cause bluehost freaking suck.
and from bluehost side, can’t either. so can’t modify cache limit.

also everything is up to date…

i need help men, this website should have been already done by now for my new client, im loosing my reputation for that…

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.