Header template not appearing in template list

I downloaded and installed the 23 template and when I go to work on headers, click templates and go to the dropdown, it doesn’t appear?

Howdy, @lancebarton!

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear that you seem to be having some issues here. Just to clarify, are you saying that 23 is not showing up in the Template Manager:

Or in the Select Template dropdown after clicking the Use Template option on the Header Builder index screen:

If you’re referencing the 2nd, if you have more than three items, you may need to scroll to find the template (we can only show so many listings in this limited space, so scrolling is necessary when the list becomes too long). Additionally, you can search for it within this input by typing after you click into it, which should help reveal it quicker in long lists as well.

Thank you - I cannot believe I didn’t think to scroll, I’m used to scroll bars ha!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.