Header sizes in Renew

You seem to have so many wonderful ways to set defaults, like fonts and colors. Am I missing something? Is there no easy way to control the default sizing of h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, and h6 elements? It seems you can control the letter spacing and font defaults but not size. (?)

The only post I could find on the subject seemed like the person was jumping through hoops to make it happen, adding !important to css and struggling to figure out what to even enter for size. I remained unclear after reading that.

The default elements in Renew seem quite huge and I’d like to reduce them without having to customize each one in a text element on each page.

I apologize if I have missed some critical information in your documentation. Can you please help? Thank you!

Hi,

To override the theme’s default global css for the headings.

You can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

h1,
.h1 {    
    font-size: 400%;
    line-height: 1.1
}

h2,
.h2 {
    font-size: 285.7%;
    line-height: 1.2
}

h3,
.h3 {
    font-size: 228.5%;
    line-height: 1.3
}

h4,
.h4 {
    font-size: 171.4%
}

h5,
.h5 {
    font-size: 150%
}

h6,
.h6 {
    font-size: 100%;
 }

Change the font sizes as you like.

Thanks

That is super helpful! Thank you so much.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.