Header Size In-Between Builder Settings

Hi all,

If this problem has been discussed somewhere else on the forum, I apologize. I didn’t know exactly how to search for this issue.

I’m making the final changes to a site I’ve been working on, optimizing for all screen sizes before launch. Currently, everything is looking right except for the header, which I’ve built using the Header Builder. – I’m only having issues with one screen size, the one that should be 988px-1199px.

In the header builder, everything looks correct and is properly visible or hidden depending on the selected screen size breakpoint. However, the front end displays differently on all screens around those pixel dimensions. – It is almost as if these screen sizes are actually in-between the breakpoints given by the builder. If I drag my browser window to be gradually smaller, I can see two separate breakpoints occurring around that screen size, one for what the front end actually displays, and one after that for what the header builder breakpoint shows it should look like.

I’ve checked several 10-13" screens as I’ve been troubleshooting this issue, and they all appear incorrectly.

No changes I make to the builder affect the frontend for that size, no matter how I space, pad, increase margin, etc…

Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys!

*Pic 1 is the display issue, pic 2 is what it should look like

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing this issue because of your negative margins being applied to the text element. Please remove it and replace it to at least 0 margin. You may align the text with padding and text alignment instead.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I had a fear it might be something like that. I’ll realign it that way.

Glad we could help, let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

That worked. Took a bit of revamping but I got it sorted. Thanks again!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.