Header shows differently in mobile Apps

Dear/Madam,
I just set up a new site at www.beequalityservices.co.uk
I have created a header and footer and set as global, however, when I view my site on mobile and tablets, the header and the navigation menu are completely different from the one I created. I don’t know what is causing this.
I have checked without success. Please use the login details below to see if you can resolve this for me.

Kind regards

Kaiser N

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I’ve seen your header. You are experiencing this issue because of your 350px margin and some paddings in your element. Please understand that margins and paddings will be applied directly to the element regardless of screen size. I would recommend that you edit your header and remove the margins and padding of the your elements. Please make use of the center aligments and the flex options to position the elements.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.