Hello,
There is a strange space showing between the menu bar & section below it please see this video:
Menu Bar & Dissapearing Red Section Issue
JPEG of iMac
How can this be fixed?
Hello,
There is a strange space showing between the menu bar & section below it please see this video:
Menu Bar & Dissapearing Red Section Issue
JPEG of iMac
How can this be fixed?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! This must be a bug or a known issue when using custom headers. For more information, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-pro-known-issues/203
Regards.
Hi in which part of the header specifically do I add this as I do not see any CSS options in the bar, container nor content area?
{ overflow-x: hidden; }
I’ve tried adding the CSS but it has not worked. What else can be done to fix this?
Hi there,
As I see you are using the header builder to add the functionality. I checked the container which you added the Revolution slider in and the problem is generated by the way you set the max width/height:

I changed the settings to:
max-width: 100%
max-height: none
That did the trick. Thank you.