Header settings

Hi,

I found some changes in my website, I attache some screenshot to explain better:

1} main site header

  1. store header - same settings but cannot understand why looks different

  1. store

I can’t figure out…can please help me?

Thanks
gio

I just realized that I cannot use cornerstone in these sites, when i click on “edit with cornerstone” the page back to the normal wp editor

No one here to help?

Thanks

Hi There,

Can you please try turning off the auto minify on your CloudFlare account?

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you it works, but strange because my cloufare settings was changed last month…

"It’s good to know that clearing the browser cache resolve’s your issue. In CloudFlare settings, I made sure that you have the recommended settings. I added the correct page rules and double check that the JS and CSS is not minified in the Speed tab section. Please review this tip for more information: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread."

Glad to hear it works.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.