Header Responsive?

Hi there,

Been trying for a couple of days, i’ve made some sort of resolution by making a burger menu be shown on phones and hidden on all other devices but actually I don’t really like the feel of it.

Could you please tell me how best to make my header responsive?

The details to my websites are below.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry but we couldn’t fine the website URL in the post. You may have forgotten to send it.
Please send us the URL so that we can have a look.

Thanks

You’re right.

I also didn’t expalin what I wanted, I would just like the header to be the logo and the navigation bar, not the burger menu like i have now as temporary.

It looks okay when I use it on the responsive viewer, but on actual mobile it is half off the screen (project planner is off the screen).

website is: https://basedcreative.com

Hi There,

Each Element, Container and Bar on the header builder offers a customize tab which allows you hide the respective element based on screenwidth.

That way you can for example, hide all the bars for mobile and show them on desktop and add another bars specifically for mobile.

You also can hide the elements just instead.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.