Header PRO ISSUE after update PHP from 7 to 7.1

Hi Support

After update PHP from 7 to 7.1 (today) I have an Header Issue.

In my Site (https://www.agenziagammariccione.it) I have 3 Header:

  1. Gamma-Menu 2.0: global (default) header
  2. Gamma-Menu-Importazioni 2.0: associated to a set of pages - WHERE I HAVE THE ISSUE
  3. Gamma-Menu-Utilita 2.0: associated to a set of pages

The ISSUE is only with Menu 2 “Gamma-Menu-Importazioni 2.0”.
This Menu has 4 Bars:

  1. Desktop: Hidden on Mobile
  2. Mobile: Hidden on Desktop
  3. Sub-Menu: WHERE I HAVE THE ISSUE
  4. Breadcrumbs

The ISSUE is only with Bar 3 Sub-Menu that contains a Navigation Inline Element, connected with Menu: Menu-Sub-Importazioni

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/agenziag/public_html/agenziagammariccione.it/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/image.php

I would like to focus that:
Header “Gamma-Menu-Importazioni 2.0” and Header “Gamma-Menu-Utilita 2.0” have same structure (only connected to different Menus on Bar 3) and this 2nd one works fine !!!

I would like to focus that:
Header “Gamma-Menu-Importazioni 2.0” works fine into PRO Header Editor, BUT has ISSUE on production Site !!!

This is the ISSUE on production Site:

This is preview that works fine into PRO Header Editor:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

After checking it, it appears that the specific header has issue with data and it’s not being readable. The solution would be re-creating that header OR turn off error reporting to hide those texts. And you can do that by setting the WP_DEBUG to false under wp-config.php of your site, if that doesn’t work (overriden by host) then you can try adding these lines to wp-config.php

error_reporting(0);
@ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Thanks!

RESOLVED

The ISSUE was due to the lack of Height value in the Menu settings

Setting Height value everything works fine.

Thank You

1 Like

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.