Header.php file location

I’ve asked this support question before and a Themeco staff replied that I could use the theme customizer css area to add my css codes. What I don’t get is why it is so difficult for Themeco to tell me where this file is! In my case, I’d like to add one or more divs within the header where I want to put “Text Us” and “Call Us” buttons for my client so their customers can text/call them directly from their mobile phone or tablet. I do a lot of customization with the themes that I use for my clients, not just theme x; so please someone from Themeco direct me to where I can find this file - after all, I’m an existing customer with a potential to bring you guys a lot more clients in the future.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, the standard header is split in different files. Most likely you’re looking for the file _topbar.php or _navbar.php depends on where on the header you want to put the contact number. Both files can be found on \x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\global directory. Re-create that directory to your child theme and copy the file that you want to be modified there.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks a lot, that’s much helpful!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.