Header.php analytics code not working

Dear Support,

For some reason the google analytics code I pasted in to the header.php doesn’t seem to appear in the head section of the code but above it (please see attachment)
I would appreciate the help, because I have no idea why this happens as I did it exactly this way in the past and it worked then.

Regards
Gabor

Hi There,

Your full code is not visible in the screenshot. Use the following plugin and paste your analutics code inside the header area (https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/).

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Thanks, that worked, but it’s still strange that pasting the code directly in to the header.php is not working snd it used to do.

Hi There,

If you post the full code that you have used, we should be able to check that for you as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.