Header Overlay Issue

Hello!

I have created separate headers across my site, in order to give the functionality of a second nav bar through the x theme modal. ANYWAY, the navigation on the LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE on mobile is getting over-layered by several different parts of my visual composer pages. The reason why it is happening is due to the “Position” and “Equal Height” options that exist within the Row options. If either of these are checked, that row will go on top of my navigation menu.

Anyway, I have tried using z-index stylings to get it put on the very top, but this has not worked. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I will leave my credentials below as well as a page that you can look at the problem at.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thank you for the complete information. Please increase the value of z-index. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFe2jPD3vX

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.