Header Options Missing & Switching License from Pro to X

Hi Themeco :slight_smile:

I have two questions for you:

  1. When I go to X Options, the area with the header styling options is completely blank. Could you please take a look and see what could be causing the issue? I’m thinking this could be because I switched from Pro to X and maybe something got lost in that process?

  2. I originally had my client purchase the Pro theme but it conflicted too greatly with a crucial plugin so I tested the compatibility with the X Theme and it worked. I wanted to see how I could officially change our license to an X license as opposed to a Pro license?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Diamond

Hey there,

  1. It could be because of switching back to X. The quickest solution to this would be to revert to a database backup though.

  2. There’s currently no way to downgrade Pro to X.

I’m currently confused though as your license is for Pro and you installed X. Would you mind giving us full details of the history of your setup?

Thanks.